Spicy Garlic Chili Tofu
Tofu has a very subtle flavor, making it not only a great meat alternative but also adaptable to both savor...
These brownie bites aren't only delicious, but so easy to make, you won't have much of an excuse to not make some every week!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. In a food processor, pulse almond flour, EXO Protein Powder, matcha powder, and sea salt
2. Add banana, maple syrup, and almond butter then pulse until dough forms.
3. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
4. Roll into 16 balls. Transfer to refrigerator for 15 minutes, until firm.
5. Dust with remaining matcha powder.
For a festive and chocolatey treat, check out our delicious dark chocolate bark recipe.